As a creative it's always good to have an outlet to release. Whether my fiction writing, journaling, blogging or just doodling lol. I'm always jotting something down. I love to journal and will journal on various things to document my thoughts and feelings. This may not come natural to all. If you are new to journaling and don't know where to start or what to write. Why not start with answering a few questions to yourself and downloading how you feel. It's just a start to get you going.
1. What beliefs are holding me back from my dream life?
2. What do I need to forgive myself for?
3. What am I proud of myself for?
4. What would I do if I had no fear of failure?
5. What do I want my legacy to be?